#August holiday planning

Winging it
I found myself perfecting the Benefit gel liner this week. I picked the liner up as part of a set with the benefit real mascara and remover for £19.50 from House of Fraser in VictoriaSquare, a real steal.
The matter black gel mascara is waterproof and won't smudge, hooray exactly what I need. I have always used a liquid liner and on first application used far too much ending up with a very thick line. The tip is to twist until you see a little black gel and little goes a long way and you decide on the size of your wings. I can't wait to take this on holidays next week. No smudges or re-application needed for the whole day.

Holiday planning
We booked our holiday in the sunshine 21 days ago. It was exciting until I realized I had pretty much overindulged for the last 12 months by eating too much, not excercising and pretty much having far too much of a social life not accepting that my metabolism was not what it used to be. So in a desperate attempt to fit into a bikini I started walking to work, trying
to eat smaller portions and limiting my alcohol at social events. The walking has definitely helped. I feel a little more energised. As far as fitting into my bikini, sadly my love handles are for a bit longer and I'm going show them off with pride after all its a holiday.

Slims healthy kitchen
Fast food with a difference! The closest one to me is in Victoria Square and is pretty popular. I can honestly say I have never seen it empty. If you look at the menu you'll know why. My favourite sweet potato mash, fries or baked pretty much anything sweet potato for me. They also personalise your order like Starbucks do by writing your name on your food box. This persinal recognition strikes a cord makes us happy?  I have yet to try the frozen yogurt.

Feline friend
My neighbour's cat started making himself at home for the past few months.  He is just the most adorable little character as you can see and pretty cheeky too, demanding and by now knows when we leave for work and return. If he was staking us out we will be well check out.  In this country I had a boxer for 14 years and after he passed away I couldn't bring myself to get another animal so for now this little kitty is very welcome.

Hama xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Benefit' of a mascara

Uptown Girl