#August Rules

Health kick
The time has finally come just like a friend once told me it would. My metabolism has finally slowed down and now I have to work a little harder. I decided to make a few little changes this month by eating properly and exercising.  I don't and have never believed in dieting and depriving the body of everything it needs and because I love my food. I began my quest at the start of August by eating 3 meals and walking to work and back. Every little bit helps right! I'm not trying to lose weight, I just want to get fit. It's amazing how motivating food posts on instagram can be.
One sunny day
If I had to describe this year's summertime. It would be one sunny day!  I went out and enjoyed the sunshine in Belfastcity hall earlier in the month when the sun decided to pop out for an hour or two and even treated the occasion by having an ice cream.
Playing Tourist
I met a friend and we played tourist for a day. We went on theweetram which is a hop on hop off tram service complete with documentary starting at thetitanic Belfast giving you a full history of the Titanic. We chose tickets that cost £6 per adult and £5 per child , ticket is valid for 2 days. There are other options available. We also went to the robots exhibition, I enjoyed this more that I thought I would have.
Pale blue for Autumn
August also means new season clothes and one of my favourites is the pale blue coat from benetton on the Lisburn Road.
I can't believe it's the middle of August. We will soon be in our attics putting away the Summer clothes we didn't get to wear to pull out all the winter woolies.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Benefit' of a mascara

Uptown Girl