'Benefit' of a mascara

The benefit of a mascara
 
I called into the Victoria Square, House of Fraser today (you are probably asking, what again?), taking my lunch break in a shopping centre can be a very  refreshing, informative and also an expensive diversion so restraint is needed.
 
I went in with the intention of buying a new mascara after having seen the new They’re Real! Mascara (available at) on display the other day and I ended up getting a full make-up lesson from Reagan who works in the House of Fraser Victoria Square. Reagan was patient as she explained the various products she was using on me.
I tend to stick with the same brand and am always nervous about trying out something new. Now, I can honestly say that I tend to stick with that particular brand after I have found what works for me and am reluctant to try new products, especially foundations.
This experience gave me opportunity to see and feel what the products they looked like on my skin without feeling obliged to purchase anything. Some of the products that Reagan used on me today were the ‘Pore-professionalprimer’ which gave my skin a little glow and made by skin very soft. After this she applied a highlighting concealer (to get rid of my under eye shadows), then foundation was applied with a foundation brush in Amber (the nearest to my skin tone). I literary have not stopped looking into the mirror and can’t decide whether this is the right shade for me. (change is tough).
 I chose the Hoola Bronzer which can be layered up if you want to look like you have been spending time in the sun (sadly not in Belfast this summer).
 
So anyway when it came to the mascara, I was super happy to see what they looked like, super long and all of a sudden I had more lashes.  This waterproof formula meant that there was a guarantee of ‘no running’ on the days I would wear my contact lenses.
I was also keen to try the ‘Wow Brow’ and have to admit I am still getting used to them and still looking in the mirror.
 
I was sold and decided to go for ‘They’re Real Mascara which came with a push-up liner and remover calling this threesome ‘Real Sexy Steal’
The eye-liner gel, also waterproof needs a steady hand and is similar to using a pencil or liquid liner.
The remover is perfect to remove both the waterproof products, otherwise I could end up looking ‘smokey, panda eyed’ into the morning.

I do like to spend a little money on my beauty products but one of these days I will be more open to trying other brands in the meantime I know that I am going to enjoy my benefit Real Sexy Steal products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#August Rules