Lipstick Drama

Ladies, I hope I am not alone in this! Lipstick drama as I call it, the choice of finding the perfect lip colour, texture and price.  When I'm feeling a little blue a new lipstick or in this case BobbiBrown art stick makes me feel a million dollars. They remind me of crayons taking me back to my childhood. There is something empowering about applying a bright lip colour. It lights up my day, makes me smile and I feel a whole lot more confident.  The art stick comes in many gorgeous colours which can also be used on cheeks, (just remember not to use it like a crayon on your cheeks). My skin colour pretty much dictates the colours that work for me. In this case I spurgled on two shades.  I'm wearing bright raspberry in my photo and my back-up is Rose Brown for a change. I bought my art sticks from Houseoffraserbelfast Victoriasquare where the knowledge staff are more than happy to advise. The art sticks are an affordable £19.50 and lasts a long time. It is easy to apply for a light or heavy cover.  xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Benefit' of a mascara

#August Rules