Kissed by Bobbi

Want that sun-kissed look

As you may have gathered I am a huge Bobbi Brown fan so I went along to see what all the fuss was about with their new Telluride Collection which launched last week (how did I miss this?) available from Bobbi Brown counter at the Houseof Fraser Victoria Square.
 

What better woman to have model their newest Tulleride collection, but the gorgeous Kate Upton.
The collection is described as ‘A warm, tawny glow inspired by the late afternoon sun’.  The name got its inspiration from the late afternoon sun in Telluride (one of Bobbi Brown’s favourite holiday spots in Colorado).  ‘The collection is all about a gorgeous glow’ We all want that glow, don't we?
 

I have a dark complexion and I love earthy browns and pink bronzers and this collection ticks all the boxes for me. The collection ranges from soft pinks, rose and shades of brown and mauve.  The limited palette is described as ‘capturing the skin flattering shades of sunset’, doesn’t that make you feel like being on holiday or getting that sun-kissed look without seeing the sun.  The Belfast weather certainly has not given us much of a summer this year (again sigh) and even though I am brown I tend to go an unhealthy grey without any sunshine (not a good look).

 

The pot rouge glides on the cheeks like silk leaving a sheen which catches the light contouring the cheeks and can also be used on the lips.  The lovely ladies at the Bobbi Brown counter applied the sunset pink bronzer on my cheeks and I got an instant glow with a little colour. I usually use the shimmer brick compact in bronze but after trying this one I'm converted. Here is a tip, when using the eye shadow and brush, wet the brush and apply the eye shadow to draw a line which has staying power. Thank you Bobbi Brown for another fabulous edition to the collection. A definite must have which will take you from our cold summer into an even colder autumn.
  
A little sunset glow applied to my cheeks and the lovely BB girls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Benefit' of a mascara

#August Rules