Metallica

So who is Peterphilips remember to spell his name correctly otherwise like me you will be asking yourself, why is the only son of Anne, Princess Royal launching make-up for Dior...

Laura who works for Dior in Houseoffraserbelfast invited me to the launch of Peter Philips Cosmopolite Look collection. Peter Philips is a Belgian make-up artist known for his creative infusion of high fashion and new ideas. "He gained international fame for his imaginative and bold vision and is in constant demand known as the Dior Magician.

Ok enough of the history lesson. I went down to Victoriasquare and got the first class treatment. I am not to sure about the lighter shades of metallic eyeshadow on my skin tone! The deeper colours looked better adding a little (80s) sparkle. The blush came in fresh pinky tones, again I need to be braver and go for a deeper colour. 

I am eager to give this range another go. I think the bold colours may have frightened me for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Benefit' of a mascara

#August Rules