My hair and I

Hi there, welcome to my first blog in a long time. I thought I would start with a little about myself and my insanely fine hair. It's every girls dream to have luscious hair, right? Is it just me or are we all pretty much the same if we have curly hair we want straight and like me on the other hand with my fine, thin, straight hair always longed for a gorgeous mane of flowing bouncy luscious locks.
I have always managed to keep my hair at a good length until recently....
I felt I needed a drastic change and opted for a not only short but oalso invested in the Remington
waving wand for those days when I want to have extra va va voom.  The wand comes with a handy heat resistant glove (which I should have used) instead of burning my earlobe on the first use.  I am notorious for not reading instructions. (a very bad habit).  It comes nicely packaged in a heat resistant sleeve and sits on a built-in stand when not in use and so you don't burn anything you put it on. As a safety measure there is a automatic switch-off, bonus!, I can't tell you the number of times have I driven to the bottom of the street wondering whether I'd turned appliances off and turned the car around to check.   This is definitely going to be included in my holiday luggage this year.
Hair products have always been a challenge for my hait.  I can't seem to use the same products for too long and I find a reason to blame the water after a while. I am currently using Moroccanoil 'antioxidant argan oil and nutrients to cleanse, detangle and bring back body to hair'. My hair actually does do a little dance afterwards and I love it.  I am using the volume mini kit which is a very reasonable £22 and lasts through many washes.  I shall definately be buying this product again and again :) 
Thanks for reading and see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Benefit' of a mascara

#August Rules