Time flies

Where has the sunshine gone?
I blinked and two and a half months have passed by. We spent a glorious sunny week in Sentidocalavinas this year. Today's blustery rainy Sunday has made me realize winter is coming!
Wedding
I attended a very glamorous wedding at the Galgorm Manor in October. The bride planned everything down to a t. The Ghosthouse for the intimate ceremony and shortly afterward the ceremony we were whisked off to the Great Hall where drinks and dinner followed in the decadent, immaculate setting. I wish I had stayed overnight at this perfect venue and can't wait to visit again.
Hidden Gem above Aether & Echo
A friend suggested going to Apoc for a cocktail. It is really well hidden away but really quaint when inside. We were welcomed with a glass of prosecco served in old fashioned champagne glasses and pretzels, a nice ice breaker and definitely worth a visit.
Dublin
I haven't been to Dublin in years and forgot just how busy this city, always is. We stayed in the 5 star Conradhilton a stone's throw away from leafy St Stephens Green, pretty much within walking distance from shopping heaven Grafton Street. I can't praise the Conrad more for their professionalism. This was my first to see a comedian in Vicarstreet theatre as suggested by my other half. I was pleasantly surprised and ended up enjoying this experience.                                                                                                                      
The view from our room - I could wake up to this everyday
There is something about dressing up for a wedding that makes you feel so special
Apoc Belfast, our complimentary champagne and nibbles
 Thank you Conrad Dublin for the attention to detail
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Benefit' of a mascara

#August Rules